THIS JOB IS BASED IN VISTA, CA
The purpose of this position is to interact with our guests and ensure they have a great experience when visiting Mother Earth. Beer tenders are responsible for positive guest interactions while accurately describing, recommending, and serving Mother Earth beer to guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
· Greet guests and take beer orders
· Ensure beer is poured and served as ordered and in compliance with Mother Earth standards.
· Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol
· Follow all cash handling procedures
· Collect payment for beers served and balance all receipts
· Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of beer styles and Mother Earth products, menus and promotions
· Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. as needed
· Acknowledge and comply with the Mother Earth Employee Handbook
· Follow all Mother Earth safety standards and policies
· Other duties as assigned
· Detailed knowledge of beer styles, ingredients, flavors, and descriptions
· General knowledge of the brewing process
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
· Ability to move in a fast-paced environment and to stand for extended periods of time
· Ability to lift 50lbs or more repetitively
· 21 years or older
Hours & Availability
· Must be available weekdays, weeknights, weekends
· Positions open - (2)
· Hourly, Est $20-28/hr ($15.50 base + tips)
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Vista Beer Tender Job Application".