Full Job Description
Packing technicians will follow all Standard Operating Procedures at Mother Earth to package consistent, high quality products as directed by the Head Brewer.
· Participate in set up, operation, and cleanup of bottling and canning line.
· Assist in routine maintenance of machinery.
· Rotate between various functions of bottling and canning lines. Continuously follow all quality control standards and procedures at each station.
· Move packaged beer to cold box in an organized manner.
· Clean kegs.
· Follow all Mother Earth safety standards.
· Alert Head Brewer immediately of any quality control issues.
· Other duties as directed by Head Brewer or Management.
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
· Ability to lift 50 pounds repetitively for extended periods of time
· Forklift certified a plus
· Must have reliable transportation, be punctual and maintain good attendance
· Flexible schedule
· High school diploma or GED
Tags: Beer Jobs, Now Hiring, Job Openings