THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
THIS JOB IS BASED IN VISTA, CA
The Warehouse/Brewery Lead is responsible for maintaining and tracking all raw/packaging goods inventory coming in and all finished goods inventory going out of the brewery. This role will contribute to the overall success of Mother Earth Brew Co.’s execution in processing & shipping orders accurately while maintaining organization in the warehouse. This position will be based in Vista, CA and will report to the Distribution Operations Manager while following Mother Earth’s Daily & Standard Operating Procedures as directed by the Head Brewer.
· Prepare outgoing shipments in an accurate and timely manner using a first in first out methodology.
· Examine & Organize incoming shipments to their designated storage area.
· Validate all products are being rotated on a regular basis to ensure sustained freshness to Distributors.
· Organize Stock and assist with inventory maintenance & reconciliation.
· Maintain a clean & organized Warehouse on a daily basis.
· Operate LPG Forklift proficiently while always following all Mother Earth Safety Standards.
· Contribute ideas on ways to improve and/or optimize warehousing procedures.
· Alert Director of Brewery Operations and/or Head Brewer immediately of any quality control issues.
· Continually evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of current methodologies and provide feedback to Management to develop and implement new or improved methodologies to improve quality or reduce cost.
· Keg washing and any other duties as directed by the Distribution Operations Manager or Head Brewer.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to problem solve spatial challenges quickly & efficiently
· Ability to use computer software such as Word, Excel & Inventory Management Systems
· Ability to accurately & efficiently build orders
· Ability to prioritize tasks in order to use time effectively & productively
· High School Diploma or GED
· Must be 21 years of age or older.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation, be punctual and maintain good attendance.
· Previous Shipping/Receiving or Warehouse experience is a plus.
· MUST have previous Forklift Experience.
· Must be able to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods of time; be able to lift/move 55lbs repetitively & up to 150lbs on occasion.