THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
THIS JOB IS BASED IN NAMPA, ID
The Warehouse Associate will contribute to the overall success of Mother Earth Brew Co.’s execution in processing & shipping orders accurately while maintaining organization in the warehouse. This position will be based in Nampa, Idaho and will report to the Distribution Operations Manager while following Mother Earth’s Daily & Standard Operating Procedures as directed by the Warehouse Supervisor.
· Prepare outgoing shipments in an accurate and timely manner using a first in first out methodology.
· Examine & Organize incoming shipments to their designated storage area.
· Validate all products are being rotated on a regular basis to ensure sustained freshness to Distributors.
· Organize Stock and assist with inventory maintenance & reconciliation.
· Maintain a clean & organized Warehouse on a daily basis.
· Operate LPG Forklift proficiently while always following all Mother Earth Safety Standards.
· Contribute ideas on ways to improve and/or optimize warehousing procedures.
· Other duties as directed by the Warehouse Supervisor or Distribution Operations Manager.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
· Ability to problem solve spatial challenges quickly & efficiently
· Ability to use computer software such as Word, Excel & Inventory Management Systems
· Ability to accurately & efficiently build orders
· Ability to prioritize tasks in order to use time effectively & productively
· High School Diploma or GED
· Must be 21 years of age or older.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation, be punctual and maintain good attendance.
· Previous Shipping/Receiving or Warehouse experience is a plus.
· MUST have previous Forklift Experience.
· Must be able to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods of time; be able to lift/move 55 lbs repetitively & up to 150 lbs on occasion.